Apr 1, 2009

Dreams on Fire

I saw my dreams on fire

Burning away, turning into dust, and scattered by the wind

to a place I cannot reach nor go to

A transparent wall standing in my way..

I can see them, and admire them but I’m forbidden from touching them..and realizing them.

They were gone, and I could never get them back.

My heart’s aching, I cannot breath; my visions blurring, I cannot see; my tears falling, washing away whatever hope I had; my body’s trembling, as I see them drift away to a place I cannot reach

They are my dreams, my magic in the world and my hope in an unforgiving and harsh world.

They’re gone..

 

They are gone, but I cant help clinging to them..to the end

1 comment:

theRibZ said...

damn, that happens after every single failure, can't say that I've never been there. God knows how much it hurts... but keep clinging to them... dreams are worth fighting for