May 17, 2009

I Dreamed

I dreamed a dream once upon a time of a land so far, far away.

Beyond the sky, beyond the stars, beyond the universe,

Of a place I cannot reach.

Where birds are flying, and cherubs are dancing,

Where dreams come true, and life’s worth living,

 

I dreamed a dream of never ending laughter,

I dreamed a dream of eternal happiness and serenity,

Of a world without hate and grief

Where I was young, and I was happy

 

I heard a voice as soft as breeze.

Calling me there, to that world beyond me

Come to me and let me take you,

To that world you’ve always yearned for

 

I looked around for that voice around me

And saw an angel right there beside me

I reached out my hand, and flew away to that world beyond me.

 

6 comments:

tanya said...

I'm officially inspired by your blog...linking you now :-)

Anonymous said...

love this..

The Dreamer said...

thnx for passing by =)

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is my first time on your blog and wow...you are so inspiring! Dreamer, why don't you post anymore?
xoxo,
Micaela

The Dreamer said...

heya,

thnx all again for ur amazing replies XD

Micaela u'll see a new post soon hopefully =)

Regards ^_^

theRibZ said...

that was so sweet :) I enjoyed it a lot