Jul 31, 2010

Please Remember Me

As the clock is ticking, salvation escapes me. It seems further and further away as I try to grasp its end with my outstretched hands.

I call for it with all my might with no avail. I implore whomever there maybe, to save me from the darkness that shrouds my whole being; turning me into an aimless zombie walking the surface of this earth.

“Somebody, please help me,” I call out…”save me.”
I beg forgiveness for all the sins that I have committed

Oh how fragile is the human heart when faced with such calamity!
“Please remember me; somebody please.”

I have tilled this sorrow deep within me, and this dark night seems endless.
“How shall I prevail?”

“Somebody please remember me. Pray for me. An unfortunate soul drowned in the deepest pits of darkness. A bottomless precipice.”

“Please remember me.”

1 comment:

Shahoodeh said...

A bottomless precipice! Beautiful. This reminds me a little of Christina Rosetti's Remember me